Skip to content

Manage your NDSS registration

If you have lost or damaged your registration card and would like a replacement, you can request one:

  • on the My NDSS portal
  • by calling the NDSS Helpline on 1800 637 700.

You can update your everyday contact details (address/phone/email) instantly on the My NDSS portal, or by calling the NDSS Helpline on 1800 637 700.

If your name has changed or you would like to update other details in your record please use the Personal details update form, as you will need to include a copy of relevant documents.

To notify the NDSS of changes to your personal details:

Send the completed form:

  • by email to [email protected] (preferred option), or
  • by the methods described in the form.

If you start using insulin or an approved non-insulin injectable medication (such as Victoza®), your doctor or diabetes educator should notify the NDSS of these changes to your medication, so you will be able to access syringes or pen needles through the NDSS.

Diabetes Australia acknowledges Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples as the Traditional Owners and Custodians of this Country. We recognise their connection to land, waters, winds and culture. We pay the upmost respect to them, their cultures and to their Elders, past and present. We are committed to improving health outcomes for all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people affected by diabetes and those at risk.

Learn about the artwork