Download NDSS forms
Signing of NDSS forms—temporary change
To make things easier during the COVID-19 pandemic, people with diabetes will no longer need to sign some NDSS forms to access services and diabetes products. Read more about signing of NDSS forms during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Forms to manage your NDSS registration
- NDSS registration form
for new registrations
- Request a replacement NDSS registration card
use this form to request a replacement NDSS card
- Personal details update form
use this form if your name has changed or you would like to update other details in your record
- Update your contact details
use this form to notify us of changes to your address, email or phone number
- Update your National Gestational Diabetes Register details
if you are on the National Gestational Diabetes Register you can use this form to update your details
- Opt-out of the National Gestational Diabetes Register
use this form if you are on the National Gestational Diabetes Register and would like to be removed.
Forms to order NDSS products
- Blood glucose and urine testing strips order form
- Continuous and flash glucose monitoring consumables order form
- Insulin pump consumables order form
- Pen needles/syringe order form
- Blood glucose test strip six-month approval form
- Insulin pump consumables assessment form
- Medication change form
Continuous and flash glucose monitoring forms
Changes to the Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM) Initiative start from 1 March 2020. Updated Continuous and Flash Glucose Monitoring Eligibility Assessment forms are now available.
If you have any questions, please call our NDSS Helpline on 1800 637 700.
- Continuous and flash glucose monitoring eligibility assessment forms
- Continuous and flash glucose monitoring update or ceasing access form
- Addendum for home delivery of CGM starter kits
Request a resource
NDSS data forms
To apply to become an Access Point