We’re committed to making NDSS diabetes information and support services accessible no matter where you are in Australia or how you like to learn and find information. That’s why we have made a range of our programs available online.
The following NDSS diabetes support programs are now available to access anywhere, anytime:
- Type 2 diabetes and me—10 short modules to help you learn more about living with type 2 diabetes.
- Carb counting—An online learning program for people with diabetes to help you learn about carbohydrate (carb) counting.
- Ready, set, go, let’s move—An online learning program for people with type 1 and type 2 diabetes to help you become (more) active.
- MyDESMOND—An online program to empower you to confidently self-manage your type 2 diabetes in a way that suits your lifestyle.
- Baby Steps—An online self-management program for women who have had gestational diabetes to reduce the risk of type 2 diabetes.
These free programs can help you make informed choices, manage your diabetes confidently, stay healthy and live well.